Download Torrent for Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 v22.3.1 - Software for macOS
Description for Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 v22.3.1
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 v22.3.1 Multilingual macOS
Video editing that’s always a cut above. Premiere Pro is the leading video editing software for film, TV, and the web. Creative tools, integration with other Adobe apps and services, and the power of Adobe Sensei help you craft footage into polished films and videos in one seamless workflow. And Premiere Rush, our new app, is included with your subscription so you can capture footage and start editing on all your devices, anywhere.
Smart tools. Better storytelling.
Premiere Pro is used by Hollywood filmmakers, TV editors, YouTubers, videographers — anyone with a story to tell, including you.
Stay in your creative flow.
Premiere Pro is the industry leader for editing everything from fast-turn TV series to feature films. Integrated, efficient workflows let you polish your work without leaving your timeline. And automated tools powered by Adobe Sensei speed up time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on your story.
Any camera. Any format. Any platform.
Edit footage in any modern format, from 8K to virtual reality. Broad native file support and simple proxy workflows make it easy to work with your media, even on mobile workstations. Delivering content that’s optimized for any screen or platform is faster than ever.
Everything you need. Right where you need it.
Along with tools for color, audio, and graphics, Premiere Pro works seamlessly with other apps and services, including After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Stock. Open a Motion Graphics template from After Effects or download one from Adobe Stock and customize it — all without leaving the app. And Premiere Pro integrates with hundreds of partner technologies.
Precise and simple color grading
Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments with innovative Lumetri Color tools. Each curve has two axes with paired values, making selective color grading easy and accurate.
Improve audio instantly
New sliders in the Essential Sound panel let you dial down or remove background noise and reverb for incredible results.
Infographics with Motion Graphics templates
Drag and drop spreadsheets into new infographics Motion Graphics templates to quickly generate visualizations of your data. Any updates to your spreadsheets are automatically updated in your infographic.
- Now built into Premiere Pro and After Effects, Frame.io for Creative Cloud gives you real-time review and approval, and cloud media sharing.
- Included with Frame.io for Creative Cloud, the new workflow lets you send camera files directly to Premiere Pro so that editing work can begin while production is happening.
- The new Import mode offers a visual and intuitive way of starting video projects and collecting media. Instead of Project settings, you begin with your media. Select individual assets and click Create to bring them onto the timeline.
- The new design streamlines exports by focusing on the destinations of your content, including social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. Premiere Pro provides recommended output settings for each. Customize your own destinations and presets for even more efficiency.
- Navigate more easily in Premiere Pro with Import, Edit, and Export tabs to access the main stages of your creation process. The header bar also provides quick access to Workspaces, Quick Export, and full-screen playback.
- Use the new Preset Manager to access existing export presets, save your own custom presets, or import or export presets for sharing. Open the Preset Manager via Quick Export or in the new Export mode.
- Jumpstart your color correction with the power of Adobe Sensei. Auto Color applies intelligent adjustments to help you fast track your color correction and is a helpful guide to help new users become familiar with the color tools.
- Speech to Text now includes language support for Cantonese. Speech to Text language packs are now available for captioning videos in 14 languages.
- Work efficiently by showing and hiding different groups of markers on your sequence. For example, if you chose different colors for different workflows, you can use checkboxes in the Markers panel to show or hide the category.
- When working in Trim mode, you can now start looping playback at the playhead, rather than the closest edit point.
- Remix intelligently retimes songs so that your music matches your videos. When you apply Remix to an audio clip, a new progress indicator shows that Remix is analyzing the clip.
- Premiere Pro now provides support for Sony VENICE 2 camera file formats.
- You can now increase or decrease the size of the text in the Text panel in Premiere Pro according to your reading comfort level.
- While exporting an EDL file, you can now choose whether to show the source clip name (as shown in the Project panel) or the timeline clip name.
- Improved support of RED files on M1 Macs
- Improved seek and scrub performance of Google PXL
- Fix playback issue with Fuji XT4 HEVC 10-bit 4:2:0
- Improved stability when importing H.264 .AVI
- Some DNxHD files import as audio-only
- Audio intermittently drops out when recording multi-cam cuts
- Improved support of some caption files that were failing to load
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later