Download Torrent for Bootstrap Studio 5.8.0 - Software for macOS
Files:Bootstrap_Studio_5.8.0__HCiSO_Torrentmac.net.dmg [107.64 MB]
Description for Bootstrap Studio 5.8.0
Bootstrap Studio 5.8.0 macOS
A powerful desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. Bootstrap Studio is a desktop application that helps you create beautiful websites. It comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages. It is built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework, and exports clean and semantic HTML. Thousands of developers and designers use it every day. We are sure you’ll love it too!
Bootstrap Studio has a beautiful and powerful interface, which is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.
Beautiful Built-in Components
Bootstrap Studio comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We’ve got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows and even basic elements like spans and divs.
Smart Drag & Drop
Bootstrap Studio knows which Bootstrap components can be nested in one another and gives you suggestions. It automatically generates beautiful HTML for you, which looks as if it was written by hand by an expert.
Create Your Own Components
You can extract pieces of your designs as Custom Components, and have them ready to be dropped into any design you create. You can also export these components as files and share them.
If you need a component which doesn’t exist in our library, just click the Online tab in the Component Panel. There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community. You can also upload your own.
This is a powerful feature which allows you to synchronize components, so changing one will automatically change the other. This is especially useful for things like headers and footers which you need to update across pages.
Bootstrap Studio has a powerful feature called Preview. With it, you can open your design in multiple web browsers and devices, and every change you make within the app will be shown instantaneously everywhere.
For some things drag and drop isn’t enough. This is why Bootstrap Studio gives you full control over your markup when you need it. You can import and edit CSS, jаvascript and HTML in our Sublime Text-like editor.
Advanced CSS Editor
Our advanced CSS editing interface supports auto suggest and rule validation, and shows the active and inherited rules at an any given time. You will soon dread having to go back to your text editor.
Write jаvascript in our Sublime Text-like editor. All your changes are synced with the preview, so you can write code and try it out without having to reload your browser.
With our powerful Custom Code component, you can write HTML directly, without going through our drag and drop interface. You can also convert any piece of your page into Custom Code when you need it.
Import Existing Websites
If you have a website that you’ve developed previously, you can import it. Just drag and drop the HTML, CSS, JS files and images into Bootstrap Studio and they will be added to your project.
Even More Features
There is a lot more to say about our wonderful app. From productivity features to specialized Bootstrap tools, Bootstrap Studio makes designing websites and building fully working prototypes a real joy.
Built for Bootstrap
Bootstrap Studio knows how to construct a valid Bootstrap page and automatically writes the correct HTML. It supports Bootstrap 3 and will be updated to Bootstrap 4 once it’s out.
The app has specialized tools for working with the Bootstrap grid. Easily create, resize and offset columns, and apply responsive visibility classes.
Bootstrap Studio is integrated with Google Webfonts and gives you an easy way to import and manage your fonts. Font family names are even auto-suggested in our css editor.
Bootstrap Studio has comprehensive support for keyboard shortcuts which allow you to speed up your workflow dramatically.
Themes and Icons
The app has a number of built-in Bootstrap themes, icon fonts, templates and components, which you can combine into beautiful and unique designs.
Always Up to Date
Bootstrap Studio updates automatically, so you always have the latest version. We release updates every month, filled with new features, components and improvements.
- Bootstrap Studio now has a light theme! You can activate it from Settings > Interface.
- New Copy/Paste and Reset buttons were added to all groups of the Settings panel. They let you quickly transfer settings between components. This is especially handy for animations.
- The CSS editor is now smarter. It detects when rules are overridden by other blocks and lets you navigate to them. The “Styles” tab also takes media queries into account when showing the CSS blocks that affect the selected component.
- You can now copy and paste multiple components and files simultaneously.
- A new “Target” group was added to Button and Link components’ options. It lets you select Modals, Offcanvas and Toast components which the button/link would trigger when pressed. This eliminates the need to write data attributes manually.
- You can now set backups to never be deleted in Settings > Backups, and you can trigger backups on demand with Ctrl+Shift+B (Cmd+Shift+B on macOS).
- When exporting, smart-forms.js and chart.js are added only to pages which need them.
- Bootstrap and Google Fonts were updated to their latest versions.
- The usual dose of bugfixes.
Compatibility: Runs on OS X 10.10 or later